One of Michiana’s top real estate professionals, Kristi works with buyers and sellers in all price brackets.
Born and raised in Indianapolis, Indiana she relocated to Mishawaka in 1985 after earning a Bachelors Degree in Fashion Merchandising at Indiana University, Bloomington. She worked for two well-known Retail companies for 4 years after completing her degree. She started as a co-manager and moved up to store manager which gave her in-depth knowledge of communication, leadership, organizational, problem solving, and presentation skills.
She has been a licensed Realtor since 1989, an associate Broker since 1993 and is consistently one of the top Realtors in the company. “I have extensive experience as a buyer agent looking to find that dream home, as well as a listing agent getting top dollar for the home my clients are selling. Kristi feels she is qualified to help her clients gain a comfort level with the entire real estate process. “It can be a daunting task,” she says.
Kristi lists many properties in both Indiana and Lower Michigan.
Kristi has her Broker’s License, and has completed the Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI). “I pride myself on being knowledgeable and staying current with changes in the real estate market that could affect a successful transaction,” she says.
- Actively selling real estate full time for 27 years with sales consistently ranked in the top 5 agents year after year. One of the top agents at Re/Max 100 Realtors who has been ranked #1 in sales volume, listing volume, and in all categories in St. Joseph county for over 10 years.
- Qualifications include Bachelors Degree, Brokers license, Graduate Realtor Institute, Relocation Certification, Certified Distressed Properties Expert (CDPE)
- Mentors new agents at Re/Max 100 Realtors
- Markets and sells consistently 60- 100 properties per year
- Dedicated professional agent who views real estate as a business which includes effective management of costs and bottom line
- History of positions in management & sales with experience in contract negotiations.
- Manage my team of 4 associates for the best level of service we can provide our clients
Bachelors Degree in Fashion Merchandising from Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana 1985
Real Estate License in 1989 in Indiana and 2004 in Michigan
Real Estate Brokers License for Indiana in 1993
GRI, Graduate Realtor Institute
1985-1989 Manager of two different retail stores in University Park Mall. Was promoted to the largest store in the region in 1988 in Novi, MI. v
1989-2002 Real Estate Agent, then Associate Broker for Century 21 Jim Dunfee Realtors. Awarded top residential listing and top residential sales agent awards several times during that 14 year period.
2003-Present Real Estate Associate Broker for Re/Max 100. Consistently achieves sales between $12 million- $20 million per year. Achieved Platinum award year after year for outstanding sales performance. Ranked in the top 15 Realtors in the state of Indiana for Re/Max Realtors in 2013
2004-Present Licensed in Michigan, currently with Re/Max Modern Realty Niles, Michigan
Greater South Bend/Mishawaka Associations of Realtors
Elkhart County Associations of Realtors
Southwest Michigan Board of Realtors
United Health Services (UHS) board member
Negotiating is what I love! Whether you’re buying or selling, let me maximize the value of your transaction serving as your agent.